The center is part of the College of Management, NSYSU. It consists of three divisions:
- Training and Advancement Division: Conducts social enterprise seminars and forums, and publishes related research. Fosters interactions between academic researchers and practicing business people. Trains professional personnel.
- Research and Development Division: Executes research projects related to social enterprises at the request of businesses and associations.
- Consultation and Guidance Division: Provides consultation and guidance for introducing and practicing social enterprise projects; assists with the construction of business models.
A consultation committee within the center employs professionals in related fields as consultants to offer advice and guidance for the development and policies of the center.
- Chairman: Yih JENG (Associate Professor, Finance Department)
- Director of Research and Development Division: Yih Jeng (Associate Professor, Finance Department)
- Director of Advancement Training Division: TBA
- Director of Consultation and Guidance Division: Hsin-Hui Lin (Professor, Information Management Department)
- Executive Secretary: Li-Chiung Lo
- Project Manager: Wan-Tsi Liu
- Project Manager: Li Liu
- Executive consultant: Yi-Jing Li