The center is part of the College of Management, NSYSU. It consists of three groups:
- Training and Advancement Group: Conducts social enterprise seminars and forums, and publishes related research. Fosters interactions between academic researchers and practicing business people. Trains professional personnel.
- Research and Development Group: Executes research projects related to social enterprises at the request of businesses and associations.
- Consultation and Guidance Group: Provides consultation and guidance for introducing and practicing social enterprise projects; assists with the construction of business models.
A consultation committee within the center employs professionals in related fields as consultants to offer advice and guidance for the development and policies of the center.
- Director: Yih JENG (Associate Professor, Finance Department)
- Leader of Research and Development Group: Yih Jeng (Associate Professor, Finance Department)
- Leader of Advancement Training Group: Chin-Chang Tsai (Associate Professor, Public Affairs Department)
- Leader of Consultation and Guidance Group: Hsin-Hui Lin (Professor, Information Management Department)
- Executive Secretary: Li-Chiung Lo
- Project Manager: Meng-Hui Chen